Learn the Design Thinking methodology and how you can utilizise it in fostering innovation capacity and entrepreneurial mindset bringing forth solutions for healthcare challenges of today.
Register with your motivation letter and embark on the journey of Design Thinking in Health Technology with us!
Do you want to be a part of something GREAT?
We would like to introduce new Design Thinking in Healthcare Innovation – Online Course (2 ETCS) organized in Spring 2021.
By completing the online course, you get a basic understanding in Design Thinking (DT). During the course, you will work in a multidisciplinary team and use collective thinking and DT approach in solving real-life healthcare problems. You will also develop discussion and presentation skills and understand the principles and importance of group dynamics.
The enrolment will open on the 18th of March at 9:00 – 23rd of April at 23:30 (CEST). Please Enroll Here!
In a nutshell:
- The course runs from week 19 to 22, 10th of May – 2nd of June
- The course contains online material with four seminar days in total, including workshops and visiting lecturers
- The course seminars will be organized on Wednesdays – 12th of May, 19th, 26th and 2nd of June at *11:00 to 15:00* (CEST)
- All together 60 students will be selected to the attend the course from associated network institutions
- Successful completion of the course will be awarded with 2 ETCS
This is a great opportunity to network with GREAT and other students from the participating institutions.
We hope to see you soon!
Contact and more information:
Anni Pakarinen firstname.lastname@example.org
Eriikka Siirala email@example.com
Eeva Rainio firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is organized by a network of 5 Nordic and Baltic Higher Educational Institutions – the Universities of Oslo, South-Eastern Norway, Tartu, Turku, Åbo Akademi and the Centre for Digital Life Norway. The University of Turku in Finland is coordinating the administrative matters. Get in touch with us anytime!
The Intensive Course will provide opportunities for students to apply the essential things they have learned from the Design Thinking in Healthcare Innovation – Online Course as they innovate solutions for actual healthcare challenges from various university hospitals and healthcare institutions.
Only students who have completed the Design Thinking in Healthcare Innovation – Online Course provided by the network are eligible to apply.
- The enrolment will open in June 2021.
- The course is organized on the 9th to 14th of January 2022.